From: "'media production' media_production@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

I see that Coyote and Sample Tank can work in BIAB.  Does that also mean that all the samples in IK MultiMedia Sample Tank can potentiall be assigned and triggered by BIAB?

Sample Tank 3 player can load any of the 7800 instruments in the massive IK Multimedia Total Studio Max Bundle libraries---so Im interested in the Mira Slav Philharmonic sound library bundle that is native to Sample Tank where it  can load, edit and play while using BIAB arrangements.  I’d like to hear from others who are using Sample tank 3 library and Sample Tank Max library sounds with BIAB.   I understand that there is more capability to use in a DAW, but it appears that is can still work in BIAB.

Rodger

Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:53 AM

Ian ...

I think you did exactly what I said, although I mispoke on the file extension *.vst instead of *.dll.

I wrote in my second paragraph: "See if there is an option to add additional paths in BIAB to plugins ... or if not ... find (search for sforzando.vst) and move it to the folder that BIAB uses (where Coyote and Sample Tank reside).