From: "D F Tweedie bienpegaito@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: "Band-in-a-Box@..." <Band-in-a-Box@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

Ian ...

I think you did exactly what I said, although I mispoke on the file extension *.vst instead of *.dll.

I wrote in my second paragraph: "See if there is an option to add additional paths in BIAB to plugins ... or if not ... find (search for sforzando.vst) and move it to the folder that BIAB uses (where Coyote and Sample Tank reside).