Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

D F Tweedie

Ian ...

I think you did exactly what I said, although I mispoke on the file extension *.vst instead of *.dll.

I wrote in my second paragraph: "See if there is an option to add additional paths in BIAB to plugins ... or if not ... find (search for sforzando.vst) and move it to the folder that BIAB uses (where Coyote and Sample Tank reside).

To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

Unfortunately when I did what you are saying Sforzando didn't show up as a choice that's why I had to go hunting for the Sfortzando .dll and copy it in to the VSi folder. 

Ian

On Jan 5, 2017, at 12:51 PM, 'Dr. Louis Polizzi' lpolizzi@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

Gentlemen:

Here’s what I did:
Made sure Coyote and Sforzando were installed.
Went to the Options menu in BIAB.
Clicked MIDI/Audio driver setup.
On the popup there is a button for VSTi/DXi Synth Settings.  It should say Coyote WT.
Click that and the next menu has a button titled Plugin.  It should say Coyote.
Click that and a dropdown menu appears. If you find Sforzando just click that.  If not Click Add VSTi plugin.  The Sforzando file should popup. Select it.

I assume it is now using Sforzando as the plugin as it says that is the VSTi in the MIDI?AUDIO driver setup window.

Now, I have no idea what to do when the Sforzando window pops up but I think that’s a different topic!

Lou

Join main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.