From: "Ian Cuthbertson icuthber3@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

Unfortunately when I did what you are saying Sforzando didn't show up as a choice that's why I had to go hunting for the Sfortzando .dll and copy it in to the VSi folder.

Ian

On Jan 5, 2017, at 12:51 PM, 'Dr. Louis Polizzi' lpolizzi@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

Gentlemen:

Here’s what I did:
Made sure Coyote and Sforzando were installed.
Went to the Options menu in BIAB.
Clicked MIDI/Audio driver setup.
On the popup there is a button for VSTi/DXi Synth Settings.  It should say Coyote WT.
Click that and the next menu has a button titled Plugin.  It should say Coyote.
Click that and a dropdown menu appears. If you find Sforzando just click that.  If not Click Add VSTi plugin.  The Sforzando file should popup. Select it.

I assume it is now using Sforzando as the plugin as it says that is the VSTi in the MIDI?AUDIO driver setup window.

Now, I have no idea what to do when the Sforzando window pops up but I think that’s a different topic!

Lou