From: "Ian Cuthbertson icuthber3@... [Band-in-a-Box]" To: "Band-in-a-Box@..."
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Diff. between Coyote and Sforzando

I have the same problem.  I have icons on my desktop for Sforzando but it does not show up in the VST/DXi dialog box. In fact I still get Coyote AND Sample Tank but no Sforzando.

Ian

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:10 PM, 'David H. Bailey' dhbailey52@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

On 1/4/2017 12:34 PM, 'Dr. Louis Polizzi' lpolizzi@...
[Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

> David:
>
> Thank you for your explanation.
>
> What is the method for selecting what you want as the default appears to
> be Coyote.

If you've installed everything properly, when you go to select the
plug-in from the VST/DXi dialog, both the Coyote and the Sforzando
should appear.

To be honest I haven't messed around with them very much -- I know I've
gotten the Sforzando plug-in to work and been able to load it with the
proper instruments in the past, but when I tried again yesterday I was
not able to get things to work.

I hope someone else with more experience jumps in to answer your question.

Sorry.

http://www. davidbaileymusicstudio.com