From: "Dave Nuttall dnuttall@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Harumph to Google

Probably a result of the abbreviation not being used in a lot of web-content that gets indexed by Google.
Rest assured, the Google team is pretty good at their craft, but if they don't FIND the abbreviation in lots of spaces/places, it doesn't rise to the top of the listings unless somebody PAYS for placement....and my sense is that PGMusic isn't likely to spend much on keyword placement.

On 12/9/2016 8:06 AM, jimhanks@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

Is anyone else miffed that when you google for "BIAB" that the first 4.5 *pages* are all about "brew in a bag". Don't these people know ANYTHING?!?!?