From: "Mel quiprosen@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:59 AM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] latency question ...

I'm trying to add a track into an existing BIAB file from my midi keyboard. There's a disconcerting time delay between what I play at the keyboard and what I hear through the headphones. The captured notes are where I mean them, mostly, but it's very hard to keep going.  I'm not using ASIO. What should the setup look like so there's no delay? Thanks for any advice.
-Mel

Avast logo