From: "wrkit@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 6:08 AM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 3/4 Chord Entry and the Notation Window

Just from past experiences, BIAB has some issues regarding a deafult
of 4/4 timing,and odd time signatures,can be problematic, in termes of playing
and the visual notation representation. I realize this reply may not be what you
 were seeking, but others here and moderator, may be able to shed more info
on work-arounds?

According to the responses I got from pgmusic, the techs there seem to elude to
the design of the program that only a re-write would be needed to address timing
resouluions. Unfortunatley, that is a major undertaking and one not "worth" the bother.

Anyone else have any insights?  Mine was using a dedicated sequencer, but importing
 a midi file into BIAB would still be problematic as I stated, due to resolutions and
program design. I'm sure there are some older threads here that have discussed this
subject...

P41L