From: "'Ian Graham' idgraham@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 9:35 AM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Further thoughts on Ludwig

Following the recent posts about Ludwig, I tried the demo and then bought the program. Coincidentally, I've just got a new computer which (for the first time, really) is fully adequate to music-making...........so you can imagine I'm having fun.

I can see myself using Ludwig a lot - but in conjunction with Biab, swapping material in each direction. Ludwig is, as the minimum, a very good player and scroller. But also, its actual musical strengths are different from Biab's - both bring something to the party, I think.

Which is all a preamble to asking: are there any other Ludwig users here who'd be interested in constituting an informal 'group' - ie just exchanging email(addresses) and including all 'volunteers' in all mailings ?
I think this could be helpful both technically ( I've found several instances where the manual's descriptions of how to do something simply don't work, although in most cases the thing can be done) and creatively.

Ian G

Wales
UK