Re: Motivic development

D F Tweedie

I believe Ludwig is developed in a non-English speaking country ... German?

I wonder if 'does not run' is a mistranslation of 'is not supported?"

From: "Clifton Davis clifdavis@... [Band-in-a-Box]" <Band-in-a-Box@...>
To: Band-in-a-Box
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Motivic development

Hm.  When I go back to the page at http://www.write-music.com/download.html it still says Ludwig currently DOES NOT RUN YET UNDER WINDOWS 10, SORRY!
at the bottom.   Downloading it to see how it does.

My Windows 7 machine with Ludwig on it died.  :-(

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Peter Smith reedie19@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

Hi Clif

No other instruments involved; it's working for me with the Midi Output Port set to Microsoft Synthesizer and the Midi out device set to Ludwig Sounds (in Windows 10 64 bit , v1511).

Hi Rodger,
I've only used it as a stand-alone app and not attempted to use it with BIAB. However you can export files from Ludwig in midi and Music xml so there should be no problem importing either into BIAB.

On 11/09/2016 13:57, Clifton Davis clifdavis@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

The Ludwig native sound works with W10 or are you feeding it back through another instrument?
(Sorry for the off topic discussion, but it's kind of important to me.)