Re: Motivic developmetn

D F Tweedie

It is a program that will use selectable styles to wrap around a melodic riff.

DF

From: "Angelo angelo.nyc@... [Band-in-a-Box]" <Band-in-a-Box@...>
To: BIAB Group
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Motivic developmetn

You might try this program. It's something like BIAB, but I think it's more what you're looking for. You could also ask the people on their forum if they know of a program that does exactly what you want to do....

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 7:19 AM, sda418@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

ll,

Is there any way in BIAB to suggest a motive (or riff) to work around. Say for example i have a bass riff I'm particularly fond of.  Can I suggest that BIAB use this idea as a model to build a bass line around, but BIAB is free to alter it in any way it sees fit to fit into the changes and chord patterns presented to it.  Or is this something that has to be done at the style level?

Thanks
Steven