From: "'media production' media_production@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Band-in-a-Box Live Training, Webinars, or Self-Paced Workbooks

I was led to believe that Groove3.com did not have the latest BIAB version with the new changes.

Rodger

Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:19 PM

Rodger, there is so much to be learned at Groove3.com I thought I would just pay the monthly all-access fee which is around $15 I believe.   They have the best BIAB training in my opinion and the site keeps up with your instruction courses and where you need to pick it up to continue or just search the course for what your want to learn for immediate use.   Give it a try....
steve