From: "gsturn28@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Band-in-a-Box Live Training, Webinars, or Self-Paced Workbooks

Rodger, there is so much to be learned at Groove3.com I thought I would just pay the monthly all-access fee which is around $15 I believe.   They have the best BIAB training in my opinion and the site keeps up with your instruction courses and where you need to pick it up to continue or just search the course for what your want to learn for immediate use.   Give it a try....
steve