From: "clifarq@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:12 PM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Virtual Instrument collections?

I've been out of the music production loop for 7 years. I need your advice on obtaining virtual instruments again for Garageband, Band In A Box, etc. I had all the NI orchestras, but they don't work anymore with Apple's new OS. So, where can I get free or cheap instruments for creating retro, roaring 20s type songs.

Thank you,
Cliff Arquette