Re: Wav to MIDI converter

D F Tweedie

Melodyne 4 has been released in the last few months. Presumably they have continued to improve it.

DF Tweedie

From: "'Bob 'Notes' Norton' norton@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Wav to MIDI converter

I tried the 30 trial for Melodyne a year or so ago. I had trouble with
polyphonic parts, either not recognizing all the notes, or putting extra
notes in. Perhaps a learning curve of more than a couple of weeks was
needed, and perhaps they have gotten better since then (software is
always improving). In any case, it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

norton@...
Norton Music - http://www.nortonmusic.com
The Sophisticats® - http://www.s-cats.com