From: "Kevin Doucet kevin.doucet@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] New Member, 'I'm Rick James'

I am blind. Do you think these video tutorials give enough verbal information to be of help to me?

Thanks.

On 3/19/2016 12:23 PM, D F Tweedie bienpegaito@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

Rick ...

While this site is an excellent source of important 'piece meal' information for features or trouble shooting, it is not directly a way to learn to use BIAB.

Do yourself a huge favor and either purchase this tutorial or subscribe to the website so you can view it.

It will save you hours and hours of frustration.

Would you advise someone to buy a guitar without learning to tune and restring it?