From: "jamesgang7755@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2016 5:08 AM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] New Member, 'I'm Rick James'

Yea, seriously...
New member to this group, new BiaB user and long time guitar player.
I am mainly interested in backing tracks that I can sing and play along with. It is quite a daunting prospect to create tracks from scratch for someone who was no experience with digital audio work stations or music software of any kind. Although I do write some of my own songs, I mainly play cover tunes that I will twist and bend to my own ear. Most often I will change the key (to suit my vocal range) and sometimes I will go really wild and change the time signature.
It would be very helpful if I could find some 'raw' BiaB song files (.SGU ?) that I could download and manipulate to my own purposes.
I fear that I have a very steep learning curve ahead of me, thankfully music is a life long addiction.
Later...
Rick