Re: BiaB Files on Yahoo

Alisdair MacRae Birch <alisdair@...>

Andrew

No approval by a moderator is needed to join this group.

I have checked the membership roster and note that you are subscribed
but do not have an associated Yahoo ID. I think you probably need to
link your email address with a Yahoo account ID. You can get some
help here:

Yahoo have a conversion wizzard to help:

I hope this helps.

Alisdair MacRae Birch
Jazz Guitarist
Email: alisdair@alisdair.com
Web: http://www.alisdair.com
The Jazz Guitar Discussion List:
The Band In A Box User Group:

--- In Band-in-a-Box@y..., Andrew Black <willboone@y...> wrote:
hi... i have a problem getting on the yahoo site. it
says i need the moderator to approve me. im not sure
who that is, but i would really appreciate it if they
would approve me. thanks:)

andrew

--- Alisdair MacRae Birch <alisdair@a...>
wrote:
Richard

I zipped up the files from other sites and from
other members. There
are probably some files in common with Wes's site
but also some
additions and other deletions. It would be nice to
make them as
comprehensive as possible, but unfortunately I
currently don't have
any spare time to devote to sorting this out!

Anyone care to volunteer ?

Alisdair MacRae Birch
Jazz Guitarist
Email: alisdair@a...
Web: http://www.alisdair.com
The Jazz Guitar Discussion List:
The Band In A Box User Group:

--- In Band-in-a-Box@y..., manasounds@a... wrote:
After downloading and checking out some of the
files Alisdair
has
compilled on Yahoo, I must say I'm impressed!
Thanks for the
terrific
resource!!
One question: this may have been discussed
before, so please
pardon my
ignorance, but how are these files different from
the files on
Wes's
Wonderful World?
Richard, New Mexico