Re: Saving piano/bass/drum parts?

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

At 03:31 PM 3/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
Hi,
Is there some way to save rhythm section parts in BB10? I would like to
be able to step edit in these parts sometimes and save them.
Unfortunately, each time I push play BB rewrites its own parts.
I'd do that by exporting a MIDI file and editing there. I think BiaB
re-writes all the accompaniment parts every time.

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@nortonmusic.com
http://www.nortonmusic.com

Norton Music is the #1 producer of BiaB after-market products in the world!
Featuring Power User Styles, Fake Disks, and Arangement Disks.
PLUS ... PG Music products at up to 20% off ... FREE Midi Files ... links
to MIDI file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from
the web ... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and more.