Re: BiaB Files on Yahoo

Alisdair MacRae Birch <alisdair@...>

Richard

I zipped up the files from other sites and from other members. There
are probably some files in common with Wes's site but also some
additions and other deletions. It would be nice to make them as
comprehensive as possible, but unfortunately I currently don't have
any spare time to devote to sorting this out!

Anyone care to volunteer ?

Alisdair MacRae Birch
Jazz Guitarist
Email: alisdair@alisdair.com
Web: http://www.alisdair.com
The Jazz Guitar Discussion List:
The Band In A Box User Group:

--- In Band-in-a-Box@y..., manasounds@a... wrote:
After downloading and checking out some of the files Alisdair
has
compilled on Yahoo, I must say I'm impressed! Thanks for the
terrific
resource!!
One question: this may have been discussed before, so please
pardon my
ignorance, but how are these files different from the files on
Wes's
Wonderful World?
Richard, New Mexico