Re: Working with Band in a Box

Bob 'Notes' Norton

At 09:53 PM 9/13/2010, you wrote:
<...>I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can down load completed songs for this software. I like playing my guitar at home and
when I discovered Band In a Box it is a wonderful piece of software.
<...>
So if anyone could help me find a site with classic rock accompliments that would be great.
It's commercial, but the songs are only a few pennies each, and I have a few fake disks that are entirely classic rock.

Go to http://www.nortonmusic.com

Click Band-in-a-Box in the drop down JavaScript menu bar

Select Norton Music Fake Disks for Band-in-a-Box

Fake disks 4, 20 and 23 should be the most interesting for you. Complete song list and demo files are on each page.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton • owner, Norton Music • http://www.nortonmusic.com
Download your FREE BiaB song file of the week (usually from one of my fake disks)