Re: Help re BIAB vs. OMB

D F Tweedie

I'm very new to this and just getting my feet wet, but it seems to me there is a fairly easy partial work around to the problem of recreating a Yamaha (or other style) that uses more than the basic 5 rhythm elements in BIAB.

Of course you'd still be limited to only these 5 elements at a time, but you could make duplicate styles with the same basic drums and bass and then mix up the other 3 elements in different combinations. Then you could take those versions and turn it into a multistyle to get richer variation of rhythm instruments.