Re: Non GM banks and VST's (ie: Luxonix Purity) and BIAB

gary smith <gksmith@...>

Thanks

So Basically you....

(a) set up a patch file for your VST or softsynth
(b) Turn Style Patch Changes off
(c) as you work along save using  'Save Song with Patch Changes' and clicking Fill Patches prior to saving

... Man what a troublesome user interface... seems like it was designed in the late 80's or 90's

----

Anyways still one final question....I'm hoping someone can help with:

If I wan't to audition the sounds on the THRU channel - when I select a patch from the patch file - it plays the wrong instrument on THRU....

What have i done wrong here LOL

thanks g