Re: New poll for Band-in-a-Box

Bob "Notes" Norton

At 09:08 AM 2/16/01 +0000, jonathanreed@lycos.com wrote:

By the way, Bob (Norton) if PG Music ran their business like you run
yours they would go up a peg or two on my rating scale. I purchased a
few styles a few years back and sent a few people your way also.
Everyone always had good things to say about dealing with you and you
have always been quick to respond.
Thanks. That is good to hear and it was very kind of you to post it.

I try my best. I figure the best way to run a business is to think like a
customer.

And I won't abandon the Mac users unless they abandon me ;-)

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@nortonmusic.com
http://www.nortonmusic.com

Norton Music is the #1 producer of BiaB after-market products in the world!
Featuring Power User Styles, Fake Disks, and Arangement Disks.
PLUS ... PG Music products at up to 20% off ... FREE Midi Files ... links
to MIDI file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from
the web ... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and more.