Styles and Macs/This is how to change those PC style files to Mac files

vstguy@...

Sometimes you have to change those PC style files to Mac style files because the Mac version of B in a B
can't see those styles created by our PC friends.

You simply change the file type and file creator.

There are Mac programmes such as FileBuddy and Snitch that make it very easy.

My strong recommendation here is don't use apple'sRES-Edit, its overkill for this job.

I have often wondered why those PG guys have never provided a drag/drop file type/creator changer for
Mac users.