Re: New poll for Band-in-a-Box

Richard Whitehouse <rsw@...>

Well, maybe so, but IMHO, it's just too much trouble. The way I see it,
if someone wants me to vote on a poll, I'm doing them a favour by going
there and voting, so they should make it as easy for me as possible.

You can get Password Pro at many shareware sites or by going to
http://cmbsoftware.com/ and downloading it. I think the registration was
only $9.95 (paid it a long time ago, so it might have changed) and in you
want, you can password protect your password file. Then you can call up the
password file and use it to recall your various passwords and user names.
I am sure there are other shareware programs out there that also do the
same thing.