From: "Greg Wilson" <gvwilson@interlog.com>
To: <Band-in-a-Box@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <alisdair@alisdair.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 1:21 PM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] re: unwanted mail / lies from PG Music

I sent mail again this morning telling PG Music that I didn't
subscribe to this list. Mr. Birch's attempt to shuffle blame
by suggesting that someone might be masquerading as me is a
transparent attempt to duck blame, and I'm *still* getting
messages that I don't want via this list. I've contacted
Yahoo Groups about this abuse, and would encourage everyone
else who's getting unwanted mail to do the same.