Re: Styles and Macs

Alisdair MacRae Birch <alisdair@...>

Greg

It's not possible to get on this list without subscribing. Therefore
somewhere on 2/12/2001 you or someone with access to your details
subscribed you. I have removed you as requested. Please check to see
if someone is masquerading as you with access to your details.

---alisdair

--- In Band-in-a-Box@y..., Greg Wilson <gvwilson@i...> wrote:
I didn't subscribe to this list, would someone please take me off
it?
(This is the fourth time I've asked.)

Firstly, thx for all the songs people have uploaded
songs. Just amazing.

My qestion... I've tried loading the styles on my mac
[OS 9, Biab v8] but it sees them as PC files. Why
would it see the songs as Biab files and not the
styles and how could I make the styles work on my mac?

-Dave

=====
• My on-line photo albums can be viewed at:
http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/honking_dave

• This address (honking_dave@y...) is my web-based means of
picking up home e-mails (dave_shannon@l...) at work
(david_shannon@i...). All three work (so if you just hit 'reply' it