Re: Styles and Macs

Greg Wilson <gvwilson@...>

I didn't subscribe to this list, would someone please take me off it?
(This is the fourth time I've asked.)

Firstly, thx for all the songs people have uploaded
songs. Just amazing.

My qestion... I've tried loading the styles on my mac
[OS 9, Biab v8] but it sees them as PC files. Why
would it see the songs as Biab files and not the
styles and how could I make the styles work on my mac?

-Dave

=====
My on-line photo albums can be viewed at: http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/honking_dave

This address (honking_dave@yahoo.com) is my web-based means of picking up home e-mails (dave_shannon@lineone.net) at work (david_shannon@ipc.co.uk). All three work (so if you just hit 'reply' it doesn't matter) but home is best.

Thanks,
Greg