Re: Digest Number 19

David Bailey <dhbailey@...>

I've never been able to get that to work right most of the time. Some
of the time it works, depending on the style. I have gotten sort of
good results by having the same chord on beat 1 AND on beat 2, separate
entries, with a hold on each beat.

But it isn't a true hold the way you would normally think of a held
chord.

Rick Hulett wrote:

Hi all. I've been using BIAB for several years now, mostly as a practice aide.
There's one thing that I've always had trouble with though. If the answer to
this is widely available somewhere else, please direct me. What I want to do is
to be able to hold a chord and have it decay naturally over a couple of
measures. Whenever I set a chord to "hold", it will only hold for that one beat.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Rick Hulett

Post message: Band-in-a-Box@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Band-in-a-Box-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
dhbailey@ix.netcom.com