Re: Digest Number 19

Dominick Parisi <dparisi@...>

I too have that problem, and I should have asked before. I hope somone will reply
with have a solution.
Dom Parisi

Rick Hulett wrote:

Hi all. I've been using BIAB for several years now, mostly as a practice aide.
There's one thing that I've always had trouble with though. If the answer to
this is widely available somewhere else, please direct me. What I want to do is
to be able to hold a chord and have it decay naturally over a couple of
measures. Whenever I set a chord to "hold", it will only hold for that one beat.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Rick Hulett

Post message: Band-in-a-Box@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Band-in-a-Box-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TAKE NOTE