Re: Any tips on organising styles ?

Alisdair MacRae Birch <alisdair@...>

Hi Bob

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, very helpful. Would be very
interested if you have some more info on building .ls3 files, to
include in the FAQ.

By the way many years back I bought some of your style disks and
found them very good. They were nicely packaged and came with good
notes - I must have used the Soca Style numerous times! Why not put a
link to your site in the links section of the group ?

---alisdair

--- In Band-in-a-Box@..., "Bob 'Notes' Norton" <norton@n...>
wrote:

Somewhere I have some information about how to build an ls3 file.
If there
is any interest, let me know and I'll be happy to post it.

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@n...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

FREE Midi Files ... Band-in-a-Box improvement software ... links to
MIDI
file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from
the web
... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and some way cool stuff of
interest to musicians!!!